Saturday, December 15, 2007

clean, white, unsalted peanuts

Pastor Boonelevel visited Sister Beulah. She was about 85 or 90 years old and was unable to get to church except on rare occasions. He sat on the sofa in front of the coffee table on which sat a bowl of beautiful, clean, white, unsalted peanuts. They were tempting but he did not bother them. Sister Beulah interrupted the conversattion to go to the bathroom. She was in there a long time because she had forgotten to take her metamucil the night before. So as Bro Boonelevel waited for her, he began to eat from the bowl of peanuts. After a while he had eaten every peanut in the bowl. He apologized to Sister Beulah when she returned to her seat. "I am sorry, but I have eaten all your peanuts." She replied, "Oh, thaths okay. Sinth, I losth my teeth, all I can do is suck the chocolate off of them."

No comments:

R U Ready to Make the Commitment?

R U Ready to Make the Commitment?